Please contact the Education Center office (714) 871-3111 for availability and pricing of these programs.
Instructor: Ms. Sandy Chang
Beginning (currently needs 5 students to open)
1. Conversation (Daily/Commonly used sentences)
2. Listening Skills
3. Vocabulary, Flashcards (Naming pictures in Chinese)
4. Recognizing Simple Chinese Characters
5. Writing Chinese Characters
6. Learn through Children’s Songs and Nursery Rhymes
7. Teacher Reads Stories to Students
Intermediate (Fridays, 3:30-5:30)
1. Story Reading and Comprehension
2. Read Aloud and Recite Verse/Text
3. Syntax (Characters, Words and Sentences)
4. Introduction to Idioms
5. Essay Writing
6. Tang Poetry
7. Chinese Songs
Current tutoring hours are Monday-Thursday, 3:30-5:00 pm. Each session is 30 minutes long.
We offer tutoring from K through 6th grade, prioritizing your child’s academic improvement early on to prepare them for the rest of their lives. Our tutors give one-on-one attention to your child in need of homework help, additional practice in phonics, reading comprehension, writing, math, science and more.